THE DAY MY BEST FRIEND GOT MARRIED.

May 16, 2013

Tonight I gained another best friend, another "brother" if you will. My best friend married her other part tonight, and I couldn't be more happy! When I first learned of their dating, I was skeptic of the guy. I was mostly a little worried because I didn't want my best friend to experience extreme heartache considering I love her more than most people on this planet. Once I met him though, I knew it was the real deal. I can't explain to you how happy it makes me that her heart can now be whole and complemented by her {now} husband. ps-i caught the bouquet for the first time in my life? uh oh..

enjoy a myriad of photos from my best friends wedding.





































































You Might Also Like

0 ounces of lovin'