long time no...blog.

August 14, 2012

How I haven't blogged in 14 days is beyond me, I guess I just haven't had much going through my head lately. My thoughts in the last little while have consisted of complete and utter confusion--nothing collected enough to make a blog post. Confusion aimed towards specific people in my life, confusion towards all the chemistry I was last minute cramming into my brain--the disorientation was probably more prominent due to my serious sleep deprivation, which keeps continuing day after day.

this is dumb, but I really am at a loss of words as to what to post. I feel like so much has happened in these last few weeks, so many deep thoughts going on in my head, that I can't even gather them to put them on here. Meh, I guess all that I'll post about is this:

People expect too much from one another when they don't do anything themselves. I'm guilty as well. "Don't wait to merely be acted upon"--been running through my mind since I read it in preparation for my talk I gave last sunday. Anyways, I'm kind of trying to do what's best for me right now. I find that I strive to make other people happy at the expense of my own happiness too often. I just can't do that anymore. It's damaging. I need to do what is best for me right now & that may sound selfish, but you can't please everyone, especially when everyone is constantly unsatisfied. Gotta take care of myself sometimes.

School is coming up, it's going to be an extremely busy semester, but I know I can do it. I'm excited for the new adventures that will come from moving back up there. This has been the randomest blog of my life, so congrats if you made it this far.

Also, notice the picture at the bottom. This was just what I needed to read. It's so true.
g'night!

You Might Also Like

3 ounces of lovin'

  1. So hopefully this isn't entirely creepy haha BUT i'm just sitting on my laptop in sunny SoCal avoiding cleaning my room before heading up to college & saw all the Mormon Probs retweets about blogging so i reandomly clicked on a few to check them out & see how i should make my own haha! anyways, i randomly read a post from you about people coming into your life at the right time & that seriously made me feel so much better about the terrible heartache i've been having the past week... maybe certain people are really good for you, but in certain doses, ya know? Anyways, thanks for sharing your thoughts, you totally made my heart feel a little better... who knows who else you've fixed up? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, definitely not creepy that you posted this. I actually want to thank you! That makes me feel good to know that something I have said impacted someone's life for the better (even if it was just for the moment). So seriously, thank you. This comment totally made me feel really happy & was a great blessing to see :).

      Delete
  2. That newspaper article is awesome.

    ReplyDelete