Life & Surgery Shenanigans

October 14, 2015

This blog has become a "special occasion" blog - where I only post when exciting/interesting things are happening. Lots of changes have been happening within our tiny home, so I figured it was time for an update!

On the exciting side of things, I recently just started my own graphic design business called Paradigm Design.

I started this business quickly after I got my bachelor's degree at Utah State University and realized the job market in Logan was scarce. Especially for what I got my degree in (community health education and promotion) and would like to do (marketing for health initiatives). It's been SO fun diving head first into doing something I love professionally.

On the interesting/unfortunate side of things, Tyler tore his ACL at an intramural football game two weeks ago. You can kind of see how this would happen in the two gifs below:



It has been appointment after appointment, trying to figure out what surgeon to go with. We have finally made a decision to go with a surgeon up in Pocatello. Surgery is scheduled for this upcoming Friday. He's nervous, but feeling confident everything will go well! But if anyone who has had this type of procedure before has any advice for post-op, we are all ears!

So that's basically our lives in a nutshell right now. Besides little road bumps, we're still living the dream! We are feeling extremely grateful for what we have and for the many blessings in our lives.

You Might Also Like

0 ounces of lovin'