chances.

July 29, 2012

i typed a big post at work, and never got around to finishing it, someday it will be posted though so prepare yourselves for that.

it was an incredible sunday today. sacrament meeting was GREAT! i love this gospel. I had the opportunity to meet some new people as well. I love my calling.

OH--and..funny thing. I got asked to speak August 12th--Literally last night I was talking to my friend who spoke in church today about this whole thing last night. This was our legit conversation:

[talking about his talk in church] B=him; M=me
B: well, I have 2.5 pages of stuff now & that doesn't include 3 stories. I am gonna get up early to lay the finishing touches.

M: I haven't spoken in a while in church. Is it weird I want to?

B: Maybe. Depends on the person.

Well....Ask & you shall receive I suppose. haha, but seriously, how weird is that?


ANYWAYS: this has become one of my all time favorite songs. I am in absolute love with it & the message it holds. It's my song right now. & it's going to always hold a place in my heart, there's only a few songs in this world that have had that impact on me. so yea, ENJOY.




MUCH LOVE.

You Might Also Like

0 ounces of lovin'