THE DAY I GOT ATTACKED BY A RESURRECTED MOTH.

May 18, 2013

Upon arrival at our hotel in New Orleans, my sister & I entered our hotel room to be horrified by that disgusting fluttering sound that comes when some flying creature is too close to your ears. IT WAS A GIANT MOTH. Emily was braver than I, & smashed the moth & flushed it down the toilet.

We left our hotel room to run the town. New Orleans is crazy, BTW. We got home from said adventure & I was getting ready for bed when...

A MOTH EMERGED FROM A MYSTERIOUS LOCATION IN THE BATHROOM.

A moth identical to the one that had previously been destroyed. I left the bathroom, Emily once again took over & smashed this moth. Weird thing about this moth too, when it got squished all these little cottony fuzzies were floating in the air. It was definitely dead.

Well, I was supposed to put it in the toilet but I have an embarrassingly irrational fear of moths so I just left it there & was doing my nightly exercises when a FLUTTERING appeared in my ear. Another moth!? Where in the world were these coming from!? I actually smashed the moth this time & ran into the bathroom to check on the moth I foolishly left on the floor.

IT. WAS. GONE.

& not only was it gone, it left some disturbing dusty trail on the tile floor. I ran to the room next door and had my dad come put the squished again moth in the toilet...

We haven't had any encounters since that incident, but that's not to say we won't experience another moth infestation, otherwise known as the moth man prophecies.

You Might Also Like

1 ounces of lovin'