Life Update

October 19, 2013

1. I recently just became the ASUSU social media coordinator, so that's kinda fun.


2. I won $50 in a t-shirt competition for a club at school I'm not even a part of, nor did I know what it even was before entering the contest.



3. Working hard on an anti-bullying program for an elementary school here in Cache Valley

4. Spending lots of time with these guys.



5. Oh yea & there was that one time I camped out to go to the USU vs. BYU game (I don't even want to talk about the game. It still hurts my heart.)


6. I'm also enjoying school & many new methods my teachers have found to teach...such as using YouTube.


7. I basically live in the library & look homeless n' stuff.

but it's okay because I make up for it by embarrassing people that I'm studying with more.


I now study alone.

Life is good. Busy, but good.
-meg.

You Might Also Like

2 ounces of lovin'

  1. Congrats on becoming the ASUSU social media coordinator! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll probably be joining the AIS soon-ish. Nice shirt!

    ReplyDelete