the future

April 09, 2012

woah, so i got kind of excited for the future yesterday.

making all of these plans to do things i have always wanted to do--they're happening.

i just signed up for a marathon, yes, this is real life. it's always been my dream to do one, and so i decided hey, why not now? it's September 29th in Huntsville & I CANNOT WAIT!! It's going to take some training obviously, but i can do it. I'm excited!

i just signed up for my summer classes, and i'm taking a spanish class. why? because i have always wanted to. I want to speak spanish. end of story.
come to find out i sit around a lot and dream of things i want to do instead of doing them...welp..not anymore. i'm done with that :). i'm feeling pretty good!

i also love this picture:




much love.

You Might Also Like

1 ounces of lovin'