My New Boyfriend

December 05, 2012

Yes, it's true, I have a boyfriend. He's very smart (particularly book-smart). Comfortable. Always there when needed. Might have stolen him from my sister, it's okay, she hasn't been with him since probably 2009. He let's me escape from the crazy world, and tends to be kinda quiet--giving me that peace that I need when life's a little crazy...I spend some late nights with him, sometimes even sleeping with him [uh oh]..but it's okay guys..

because it's the library.

our rendezvous' over the last 2 years <33333








he's kewt.

[DISCLAIMER: This post is what happens when I need a study break. So far this library visit has consisted of studying, eating 4 clementines, drinking 1 caffeinated beverage, bathroom break, relocation to the 3rd floor--rather than my typical 4th floor corner spot--& now typing this post. My hot fiance, the fireplace, is well aware of my relations with Merrill Cazier and is understanding towards the circumstances.]

after typing this post, I think I need an intervention.
byyeeeeee.




You Might Also Like

1 ounces of lovin'